Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I'm new here so Im sorry if I've posted this on the wrong part of the forum. I have an ePad this one to be exact MID Epad, 7 inch Google Android touch screen pad tablet PC, 1.3M webcam, CPU 256MB, WIFII've nothing but issue since getting it - *The App store won't download anything, it is stuck on "starting download" * It won't play any media files, I have tried MP4, AVI, MP3, WMA, H.364, AAC* It won't set up any emails as it says " no network connected" yet the internet browser works fine over WiFi* It won't recognise the Memory card in it for about 30 mins but then once it does it says File not found on anything i try to open on the memory card. I have had the above issues out of the box since I received it. However, at present the device won't start for me. It stays on the Android logo splash screen for about 10 mins and then once it goes into the home screen it restarts itself after approx 5 mins.As anyone any idea how I can either update the android on it or reinstall it? Or even a recovery mode. The manual in the box is useless and has no troubleshooting in it.Thanks,Rob

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sch3cter;49642]Hi All said:
MID Epad, 7 inch Google Android touch screen pad tablet PC, 1.3M webcam, CPU 256MB, WIFI[/url]..........As anyone any idea how I can either update the android on it or reinstall it? Or even a recovery mode. The manual in the box is useless and has no troubleshooting in it.
You're on the right forum as you appear to have a Gnome/Flytouch/EPad. Plenty of information on how to flash the ROM both here and on the WiKi (link at the top of every page).Some of your issues are common while others are not. It's possible that this upgrade of the ROM to : http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/5226-%5B-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality%5D-flytouch-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.html will solve all your problems and enable you to do an easy fix for the market as well, or you might feel happier returning or exchanging it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
At least you get some light.Mine no sign of even a blink.I shut it down normally the previous day.Next day went to power up,nothing,not even a blink as you say.Very very weird.Anyway, tried to contact the seller,he is as silent as the Epad.I plan to report him to cyber crime as I see many Epads getting bricked, or not working properly.Anybody have a similar issue, and knows of a reason or slution without opning or flashing,please reply.I do not want t do anything,in case the seller agrees that I should send it back for a refund,which I think is as expensive as the item.Only paypal,or cyber crime will help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.