Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone had any problems viewing videos on the ePad I cant watch any video files.mp4 file plays but the screen freezes with the sound playing normally.avi doesnt play at all ( sorry this video cannot be played)mov plays but has no sound.any help would be apreciated.Tony

·
Registered
34 Posts
The problem with the device is the fact that it doesnt play videos with resoultions over QVGA, i tried to watch a video with HVGA resoultion and it didnt work, so i converted it to QVGA and it worked

·
Registered
137 Posts
it lacks a DSP thats the main problem which cost about $50 more in an apad lol but that can't be upgraded like epad so stuck there also as apad play 720 and new one play 1080p but it require a special player to play it which don't work on epad waiting for some thing new new both epad and apad become boring yet to fix my M001 which is sitting in pieces as the wifi fried during another experiment and it don't like any other wifi card even with the same chip set lol also the digitizer/ touch screen broke about 3 months ago so still thinking what to do with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.