Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up this unit today, it is running android 1.6 , and came with a dongle (2 usb and 1 ethernet) ,, its running well . some questionsis there a custom firmware (stable) that has marketplacei downloaded a google app pack that has gmail and market place apk but when i install it throws this can not install.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the item resembles:http://cgi.ebay.com/Epad-7-0-inch-t...tops_Nov05&hash=item19bd64042d#ht_6735wt_1036which hasPerformanceCPUTypeVIA VT8505 ARM926 400-450MHzOPERATING SYSTEMOperating SystemGoogle Android 1.7 (mine lists 1.6)LCDSize7" TFT LCDResolution800x480Touch ScreenFull Size,High Sensitive Touch OperationSYSTEM MEMORYSpec256MB MemorySTORAGE DEVICETypeNand FlashCapacity2GBCameraPixel1.3MegaAUDIOOutputDeviceBuilt-in Stereo speakersInput DeviceBuilt-in MicrophoneCOMMUNICATIONLANExternal Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet AdapterWLANBuilt-in 802.11b/g WLAN CardSUPPLEMENTAL DRIVECard ReaderTF/MMC Card slot X 1I/O PORTUSBUSB2.0 X 2Audio PortHeadphone X 1AC ADAPTORAC Power Adaptor100V Input, 9V DC Output, 2ABATTERYBattery Pack2400 mAH BatteriesPHYSICAL SPECDimension19.9*12.8*0.8-1.4cmWeight0.37KGOTHERG SensorYesColorBlackwhen you turn it on it says either iy touch or fly touch the logo is confusing, 1.7.2 now i wonder is there a way we can use a firmware for m0001 , on this without worrying that the touch won't work?ive been trying to get the vending.apk file to install, i might try adb (if anyone has tried) to force install the apk files that are missing.if some one has a rom dump of this particular device let me know, i might be able to work on compiling a rom with the android features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.