Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear,I just receive my ePad from Ebay. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280498607597 ) And use it for 3 hours and then I installed small software that turns LCD off, and you are guessing now. I can not turn it on. Is there any hidden combination of buttons to perform Hard Reset or Soft Reset or I have to flash it. And how to perform flash.---- PLEASE ANY HELP----

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was playing around with my epad, seeing what the settings do, and I turned down the screen brightness. When I turned it down all the way, I accidentally pressed ok, and now I can't see the screen. When I restart it, the Android Screen appears fine, but then goes blank when the desktop should appear. It makes noises when I press the screen, so it is still working/tap on icons, but I can't see anything, because it is too dim.I need help with either completing a restore system default/hard reboot, or a way that I can get back to the screen brightness page and be able to change it back.I am not the most tech savvy, but if any instructions are clear, then I can follow them.Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
well just flash/install or reinstall Rom that will restore every thing back to normal please read the instruction in other forms as every one is tired of rewriting it over and over again

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have the same problem...Hi my name is bebe, chinese.I have clone APAD that looks like IPAD APPLE that runs in Android OS ver 1.7.I accidentally click the "power setting buttons" i think I accidentally click the"light on/off" button. now my apad is now black screen.i tried to turn on then turn on.. but still black screen.They advised me to re-install ROM. I dont know which one..this is my touchpad looks like.. ver says 1.7.2http://38.99.171.104/~slatedr1/showthread.php/1775-Gome-Flytouch-(also-known-as-Epad)-Specificationsplease helpp..

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Download the zipYou unzip the zipYou copy the script folder onto the root of your microSD cardConnect AC power cord to your tabletTurn on your TabletWait until it tells you to remove the microSD cardUnit shutdownRemove the script folder off microSD card using a PC or ADB SDK Manager or etc.Insert back the microSD without the script folderYour done!

·
Registered
1 Posts
tipstir;73514 said:
Download the zipYou unzip the zipYou copy the script folder onto the root of your microSD cardConnect AC power cord to your tabletTurn on your TabletWait until it tells you to remove the microSD cardUnit shutdownRemove the script folder off microSD card using a PC or ADB SDK Manager or etc.Insert back the microSD without the script folderYour done!
what file l have to unzip? where to find it ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
the links for the threads get you no where... I update the rom to a newest version noy my epad kept loading and stay in that stage until battery runs down, can some one please post links to download roms I need the 1.6 that came with my epad, in order to restore it, please help I've just hace mine for 1 month and really am sad for the lost...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there,

Is there some reson as a new member I can't seem to get the links to work when I click on them they just point me to the main Forum page?

Many thanks, Tim.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi there,

Is there some reson as a new member I can't seem to get the links to work when I click on them they just point me to the main Forum page?

Many thanks, Tim.
Don't worry as an old member it's doing the same thing to me. sending me to the front page. My advice search for posts by Tipstir and follow his advice, He seems to have invested a lot of time into the ROMs and the product to make it work well. Start with this post

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/8206-how-to-install-a-rom-on-your-tablet/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there,

Many thanks Clintzodiac for your reply, now searching the forums but I have put my own thread up, 'Do I have a Brick or can it be recovered' and by the lack of responses I must guess I have a brick.

Many thanks for your help, Tim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
problems with ANDROID 1.6 TABLET 7" WMT2.1.2_105 (MID or Apad)

- Freezes after the "Loading" message during the boot.
- The android system loading and after few seconds the display turn off and don't work nothing.
- Touchscreen does not responding/does not working.
- When upgrade the system of your Android Tablet see message:
"Udisk not found (/dev/sda)
Failed Upgrading filesystem. Exit!"
- Or you just want to reset your Android Tablet

I have the same problems with my Android Tablet and finally after several attempts
find this patch:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3675403255/2.0188_99.rar

So, when you download it you must unzip it
(
you can unzip it with WinZip which you can here download at free trial mode:
http://www.winzip.com/win/en/downwz.htm
)

When you unzip it you will see folder with name "2.0188".
Open this folder and you will see folder with name "script",
copy the folder "script" in your micro SD/TF memory card which you will put in your Android Tablet
(ATTENTION: Memory card must be TOTALLY empty!).

1.Connect your Android Tablet with charger.
2.Make sure the tablet is off!
3.Put memory card in your Android Tablet.
4.Turn on the tablet.
5.Now it will update do not interrupt this it can take 5 min.
6.Wait until the tablet says remove memory card.
7.When you remove the memory card the device will OFF.
8.Activate your device and you will be ready to use it again!
(ATTENTION: If you want to use the same memory card in your device you must delete the folder with name "script" from it -
Copy the folder "script" in your PC if you want again reset your Android Tablet).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts