Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try to consolidate a bunch of info there for easy access. That way we are not getting it from all over the place.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This is a great start. Would be glad that we can make this forum alive for Epad/Flytouch owners.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back to the top for new members. Can a mod please sticky this now that youve cleaned up the place. I am going to compile more usedfull information in the group and would love it to actually get to people.

·
Registered
136 Posts
How is a group better than the forums? What value does it add? Why keep information in more than one place? The forums are conveniently organized and frequently visited. This will just lead to outdated information in one place or the other unless folks are constantly updating both places. The FaceBook group just adds one more pocket of information. I think it best to stick to the forums.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dont think you understand friend. The Group will be the definitive source of information on the flytouch/generic. The forum is a clutter of ideas and pages of opinions that if anything need to be gone through thoroughly. As far as roms go, the group will have the most current of every version so people do not download and brick due to unclear or old versions. Clutter is the enemy, not multiple sources. Relevant information on the specs of the models are also going to be easilly attainable without digging through posts with false information. It is also a place for the programmers of the ROMs to keep our exclusive member bunch up to date on their current roms directly as they can moderate posts within the group. This can all be done on the forum...but it is a hell of allot harder and messier.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Forum thread is being cleaned up as best as it can. As you can see a lot of changes here. Group is good idea, because you can share info and stuff with each other being that you have the same type of device or generic version it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts