Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ang3l0912;26463 said:
Hello have you tried updating the firmware I used the same ebayer ur link showed and I had issues
Hi Iam trying to update the firmware but its not working I have 2 epads from that buyer, when i am trying to update i only see the android logo and nothing is happening, what do i do wrong.Sorry for my bad English

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
take pictures of your units and post them, you probably have the wrong model name.I bought mine from ebay, pictures were incorrect, they said Eken m001, when i really have a Epad EP07/ FlytouchPost frontal pictures!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='MasterX;26975]take pictures of your units and post them' date=' you probably have the wrong model name.I bought mine from ebay, pictures were incorrect, they said Eken m001, when i really have a Epad EP07/ FlytouchPost frontal pictures![/QUOTE']My Camera is broken sorry, But the pictures on ebay "the link" is mine, My pad looks like that.But i dont know what firmware i should use, i have tried a couple but they dont work.THX

·
Registered
36 Posts
[quote name='MasterX;26975]take pictures of your units and post them' date=' you probably have the wrong model name.I bought mine from ebay, pictures were incorrect, they said Eken m001, when i really have a Epad EP07/ FlytouchPost frontal pictures![/QUOTE'] ya, got to be especially carefull with non-Western / Chinese/HK ebay sellers, lots of Bait-n-Switchers out there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have now put the firmware Eken m002 or something like that on it but the touchscreen wont work and the menu button either, so that must the the wrong firmware, enyone know what firmware for my pad?thx

·
Registered
88 Posts
hello if you use the slatedroid firmware from here make sure u copy only the script folder on to a empty sd card fat 32 and plug it in then power on then should start update process atomaticaly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ang3l0912;27269 said:
hello if you use the slatedroid firmware from here make sure u copy only the script folder on to a empty sd card fat 32 and plug it in then power on then should start update process atomaticaly
Wen i try with the slatdroide firmware nothing is happen, it just stuck on the start screen "Android"I have tried 2 different memmory cards nothing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ang3l0912;27335 said:
Ok that's interesting and you formatted card before doing it
Yes i have tried 2 different cards, the only firmwares that works to install is the m00 series,

·
Registered
205 Posts
Try to get pictures from the actual device, if it booted up with eken's firmware i guess it should be an eken one not flytouch.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes. I think you have to first verify the correct device before doing any firmware upgrade from any source.I suppose different firmaware for different make apply here. Dun mesh up and regret later.IF your is Flytouch, here is some info may be of help to you:DealExtreme Product Forum: My experience (Feedback for using sku 42070)Hope it helps. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
[quote name='Maxtrin;26406]...cant start' date=' I only get to the Android and the loading bar and then it hangs...[/QUOTE']Hi Maxtrin, did you find a solution yet?I am having the same problem you described, and have tried various firmware images, cannot get any further than the boot screen.Please let us know if you have found a fix.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote name='Les;38451]Hi Maxtrin' date=' did you find a solution yet?I am having the same problem you described, and have tried various firmware images, cannot get any further than the boot screen.Please let us know if you have found a fix.[/QUOTE'] Waiting for the solution too, mine also no further than boot screen, even no loading bar

·
Registered
3 Posts
I to have an epad, with the following WMT 2.1.2_105, android 1.6, ARM 9 platform, via WM8505, 533MHz. 256 DDR2. 2GB Flash HDD.Model number=generic, kernel version 2.6.29.00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty. build number wmt2.1.2_105.
I would like to upgrade the OS but not sure what I need to do this or how to go about it. Can anyone give me some guidance please.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts