1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
137 Posts
it works fine but you can't watch any thing in HD that unit is over clocked so the left side on the unit will heat up, Should have got one with Rockchip 2808. 128MB Ram is enough if the processor is fast enough as that will play 720p videos also and its much faster then VIA-WM i heard that new one can play 1080p as i ordered that one also so waiting for it right now.Anyways Welcome to the gang of epad

·
Registered
2 Posts
alighouston -Thanks for the fast answer and the welcome greetings.Regarding the HD material, i can't see that is a problem, since theres loads of different media players using different codecs n such, i use "Rockplayer" on my phone since it was the only media player software that swallowed mediafiles from webcams, 3g phones and such, i?m gonna try it out on my epad as soon as i recive it.Anyone know if theres a GPS chipset or a bluetooth in this unit?Link for information regaring rockplayer, it plays MKV files i?m told, haven?t tried it out yet.http://www.xperiax10.net/2010/06/15/rockplayer-divx-android-media-player-hands-on-video/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.