Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the zt180 from enso-now yesterday. It works but can't read the sd card. There is something wrong with the hardware. I flashed wince, android 0804 and 0816 ... Still have the same problems. It seems to pad random string into the files.Does anyone experience the same thing?I contact enso but no one reply. Also they didn't send the sd card as in their advertisement.

·
Registered
383 Posts
[quote name='csbert;42224]I received the zt180 from enso-now yesterday. It works but can't read the sd card. There is something wrong with the hardware. I flashed wince' date=' android 0804 and 0816 ... Still have the same problems. It seems to pad random string into the files.Does anyone experience the same thing?I contact enso but no one reply. Also they didn't send the sd card as in their advertisement.[/QUOTE'] Did you Maybe leave the card in the tablet when you flashed?? I did that twice... and both times it completely hosed the card... One of mine reformatted one didn't (was toast)... so it's worth a try reformatting the TF/SDCard in a PC or other host then trying it again... BUT NEVER Leave the TF/SDCard in the Tablet when Flashing!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was also not able to get an old 2GB SD card working in my device. I was also thinking that it is broken. Formating did also not help, the card worked perfectly with any other device.I purchased a 4 GB SDHC Card which worked without problems. If you have a normal SD card (not SDHC) you will most probaly have to buy a new SDHC!Hope that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.