Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
[quote name='mingnon;26202]just wondering if it is going to be the same buggy' date=' flawed 2.1 that all the other pads have got on it[/QUOTE'] they said that they dont have these issues in their tablets. i guess we will have to find out for ourselves. but they are supposedly adding paypal support tomorrow. so thats when i will buy it. i dont trust this paymentasia thing. i never heard of it before. so i rather just use paypal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shipping to USA was $30.00. Has the site changed this figure? I got my DHL today. Ordered on 7/29. Pretty quick service. My next post will be a quick over view as I have it up and running her on the bench.

·
Registered
19 Posts
dinsight3fl;29399 said:
Shipping to USA was $30.00. Has the site changed this figure? I got my DHL today. Ordered on 7/29. Pretty quick service. My next post will be a quick over view as I have it up and running her on the bench.
Can you confirm if you don't get overheat issue? Does the wifi work well? Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am enjoying the Enso so far. Here is the first impressions:As seen in the pictures, this is a boxed "e-pad" complete with box graphics of a win ce system. In the box is the charger (usual 9 v 1 amp) and the mini usb to ethernet converter. (you are supposed to recieve an 8gb micro sd card, but it was left out. Upon e-mail , I got an immediate response from the CEO, an appology for the mistake and promise of immediate shipment of same) Screen resolution and responsiveness seem fine. Pretty quick response on commands. Just had first lock up while using Slideme market. Will report back in a minute. May have been since I unplugged the charger while working on the device.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok.. Reset and back in business. Wifi working fine so far. No heat as others have reported other than heat near charging port while charging. Keep in mind that I have been using the Odroid T for the past 4 weeks after having owned an Eken M003 for less than a week. So I am spoiled with the capacitive high resolution screen. I must say the Enso is not bad so far. I have not taken the shipping screen protector off yet and finger touch is pretty good and I am so used to stylus from my Touch pro 2, I am right at home with it. Lots of extra programs I have not begun to explore. Nor have I tried any peripherals on USB such as camera, bluetooth or thumb drive or keyboard. I am not used to the home, back and reload button being soft on the upper menu bar. I have hardware buttons for these on the Odroid.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.