Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my aPad which I bought on ebay and it came with most things in english but after a factory reset and some custom firmware updates (hellomerong 0.3 most recently) all the menus are now in chinese as are some of the icons of standard apps. how do i fix this? The system settings menus are all in chinese and I dont know what to choose if there is a language setting somewhere. Seems like maybe the factory reset made everything go back to chinese and the firmware updates added more programs, some with english names but menus etc are still chinese from the factory reset.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi i have the same problems, my men? are in chinese , the keybord is in normal letter , but the menu are in chinese , and i have no possibility to acces to youtube , what should i do ??? could same one help me please ?????bernie67

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hold your Apad wertically, press the menu icon (horizontal lines), 2 rows of menu items appear at the bottom of your screen, press the bottom right one, you should see a screen with 10 menu items, press the 7th from the top (4th up from the bottom), press the top item in the next screen, press the third menu item in the last screen, that should set you up with English United States.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts