Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
ok.. for better settings you have to manually edit the wpa_supplicant.conf located in etc folder.. there are sme guides on the internet about setting wireless.. i think u need it for your college, don't ya?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Android use by 5 / 6 days, my problem is that:1) I do not have a terminal and do not know how to access the system folders2) my firmware is the original M003 downloaded from this forum and I do not think that it can gain root permissions

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just installed on my M003's EcoTox, now I see to install the programs you suggested, I find them on the net because I do not have the market.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, I installed the two applications, now how should I download wpa_supplicant or modify only the wpa_supplicant.conf file?I had this procedure done some time ago on debian, always have a connection to EAP-PEAP, but remember also downloaded a package with the application .. I also download it here?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,Sorry to bring this thread up again...I tried to edit wpa_supplicant.conf...but I'm really new at this android thing...how to copy the edited wpa_supplicant.conf to system folder, because the apad cannot read the .conf...Please help, because my wifi cannot scan any network, and I think this is because of the .conf...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry to bring this thread up again...How to edit the wpa_supplicant.conf? I have edited the file and have copied it to system folder using file manager in the apad..but it cannot read it.How to copy it to system folder so the apad can read the conf? Sorry because I'm new at this...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.