Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I'm really hoping to do on my A81-E is run some emulators for Nes/Snes/Genesis/GBA and maybe even PSX. Has anyone tried this with the Snesoid family of emulators?I'd also like to use my Wii controllers as input devices, but it sounds like Bluetooth doesn't work on the A81-E yet :s

·
Registered
9 Posts
How are you all getting snesoid/nesoid/etc.. to install? Are you using the free version? I bought the full versions on my droid awhile ago but when I copy over the .apk's to install on my a81-e, it errors and says application not installed..

·
Registered
51 Posts
[quote name='Cronee;44588]How are you all getting snesoid/nesoid/etc.. to install? Are you using the free version? I bought the full versions on my droid awhile ago but when I copy over the .apk's to install on my a81-e' date=' it errors and says application not installed..[/QUOTE'] Can't you reinstall it from the market? You should be able to install purchased applications onto multiple devices from the market if signed into the same account.

·
Registered
160 Posts
[quote name='Cronee;44588]How are you all getting snesoid/nesoid/etc.. to install? Are you using the free version? I bought the full versions on my droid awhile ago but when I copy over the .apk's to install on my a81-e' date=' it errors and says application not installed..[/QUOTE'] Apktor, not proud of it. If we could get a full market back on this I would start buying apps again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've bought these emulators anyway, it's good to know there's a way to sideload them, even if the method is in the grey area. Hopefully this market stuff will get sorted out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I read a tutorial, something about ecm files or something. Didn't get very far because I don't have a device that has a prayer of working (just an HTC Magic atm).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was wondering if it was possible to get psx4droid working on the eken m001... I got it loaded, tried gran turismo, it starts and KINDA runs, albeit VERY slowly, maybe its a video setting or something? Has anyone tried this?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.