Android Tablets Forum banner

Emulators

3114 Views 17 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Dalkor
Something I'm really hoping to do on my A81-E is run some emulators for Nes/Snes/Genesis/GBA and maybe even PSX. Has anyone tried this with the Snesoid family of emulators?I'd also like to use my Wii controllers as input devices, but it sounds like Bluetooth doesn't work on the A81-E yet :s
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I played about a hour and a half of Shining Force on genesoid last night. No problems. Stuttered every once in a while.
thanks to bluetooth working i connected the wiimote and enjoyed some final fantasy on snesoid and shining force 2 on the genesis emulator
See less See more
How are you all getting snesoid/nesoid/etc.. to install? Are you using the free version? I bought the full versions on my droid awhile ago but when I copy over the .apk's to install on my a81-e, it errors and says application not installed..
[quote name='Cronee;44588]How are you all getting snesoid/nesoid/etc.. to install? Are you using the free version? I bought the full versions on my droid awhile ago but when I copy over the .apk's to install on my a81-e' date=' it errors and says application not installed..[/QUOTE'] Can't you reinstall it from the market? You should be able to install purchased applications onto multiple devices from the market if signed into the same account.
[quote name='Cronee;44588]How are you all getting snesoid/nesoid/etc.. to install? Are you using the free version? I bought the full versions on my droid awhile ago but when I copy over the .apk's to install on my a81-e' date=' it errors and says application not installed..[/QUOTE'] Apktor, not proud of it. If we could get a full market back on this I would start buying apps again.
I've bought these emulators anyway, it's good to know there's a way to sideload them, even if the method is in the grey area. Hopefully this market stuff will get sorted out.
Hmm.. they don't show up in the market or in the "downloaded" section. The Wiimote app does, but none of the emulators I purchased show up. Guess I'll have to try other means..
buputhetaru;44578 said:
thanks to bluetooth working i connected the wiimote and enjoyed some final fantasy on snesoid and shining force 2 on the genesis emulator
How did you get bluetooth working??
There has just been a new firmware update and bluetooth is enabled now.
Anyone tried psx4droid? Since this tablet runs with similar hardware to the Droid/Milestone it should run ok.
I wasn't able to launch anything on it. It plays neither hand ripped iso files nor downloaded and recompressed according to manual on XDA-devs.
Yeah, I read a tutorial, something about ecm files or something. Didn't get very far because I don't have a device that has a prayer of working (just an HTC Magic atm).
Dalkor;45576 said:
I wasn't able to launch anything on it. It plays neither hand ripped iso files nor downloaded and recompressed according to manual on XDA-devs.
I think it can basically only play FF VII.
I think it can basically only play FF VII.
Thankfully that's all I want it for
See less See more
I was wondering if it was possible to get psx4droid working on the eken m001... I got it loaded, tried gran turismo, it starts and KINDA runs, albeit VERY slowly, maybe its a video setting or something? Has anyone tried this?
I have tried kula world and FF VII, no problem at all, only when i touch the monitor the fps drop.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.