Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got a 7inch android tab off ebay just for a laugh and managed to break it already lol need to get into recovery mode but i dont know what to press to get into as it just turns on then loads but only gets up to uberdroid logo then just stays on that!! sd card and internal storage mounts on my laptop but doesnt fully boot just stays on uberdroid! HELP!
CHeers Carl

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys just got a 7inch android tab off ebay just for a laugh and managed to break it already lol need to get into recovery mode but i dont know what to press to get into as it just turns on then loads but only gets up to uberdroid logo then just stays on that!! sd card and internal storage mounts on my laptop but doesnt fully boot just stays on uberdroid! HELP!
CHeers Carl
There is no recovery mode on these tablets. You will need to reflash the firmware, choosing the right option from the menu. For more specific help on Uberoid, I would suggest going to the Uberoid site, found here.

Or, you can try a different ROM from this site. I recommend Modroid which you can check into here.

Regardless of which ROM you end up using, make sure you read and follow all of the instructions for downloading, configuring and installing that ROM to your tablet. Sometimes it's the smallest detail that determines success or failure.

Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.