Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
[quote author=rkmoray link=topic=128.msg1037#msg1037 date=1274283567]I would also like to know what has changed in this ROM.[/quote]I'd like to know where to download the firmware... no links ANYWHERe that I can find..

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hey guys to get the download links you have to register on the site

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not too sound patronising but its got a few links in the "Original eken firmware updates" stickied on the dev page, although its faster too download from SlateDroid.com

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=Willo link=topic=128.msg1050#msg1050 date=1274286437]Not too sound patronising but its got a few links in the "Original eken firmware updates" stickied on the dev page, although its faster too download from SlateDroid.com
[/quote]Cool, and convenient, but then it's not the 'original' update is it? It's the updated update... or something... :

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
sorry :'( just got a update from Taka , this is not a true update , if I read correctly it correct the screen orientation issue

·
Registered
128 Posts
[quote author=mp4doggie link=topic=128.msg1059#msg1059 date=1274287697]sorry :'( just got a update from Taka , this is not a true update , if I read correctly it correct the screen orientation issue[/quote]I tested it straight from Eken and then updated it to my firmware changes. It broke everything... Don't use it, imho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.