1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok i have a MID70003 SERIE (clone ipad) warning : same design eken002 is the explanation that my touchscreen stopped working !thanks
I have the same problem

Hi everyone. I got a MID Tablet with a WM8505 CPU, So Android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 Build number V1.3.1

I didn´t use it for a while and then decided to take it off the drawer. So I tried to restore factory settings and it got stuck for 2 days!!!!

I started to look on the internet for tutorials to solve the problem and found your forum, unfortunately nothing here solved my problem so I kept looking.

After long hours of searching I found this tutorial http://www.uniquestuff.net/fixing_android_tablet_not_booting.html and it worked perfectly... or almost. After following the tutorial I got it working but couldn´t connect to wifi connections so I tried to find a different firmware, when I did it completely brick my tablet:

When I turn it on the green light turns on but the screen doesn´t. Tried to follow the first tutorial again but it seems unresponsive.

Can someone please help me save my tablet?

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.