Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, sorry for my simple English.

I buy tablet from Pandawill m009s. When I run for a first time , i see green led and dual touch screen, but not vibe.
I flash tablet with last Uberoid 1.9.2 Eken's 1.5.5 base but after 10-20 try i have no result.

On this tablet run only 2 and 8 option from Changer.bat but he is for Blue led, there not have Dual touch and vibe.
After update Touchscreen Died
only Usb mouse work and not sense with stylus and finger and foot

I try 10 different rom with boot file for green not vibe, for green vibe, for blue ..... and every time when run tablet fully not work touchscreen.

After long time download from EKEN server last rom for dual touch i update and back to stock rom and all work. Now i have base for try !

I use again Changer for Uneroid 1.9.2 1.5.5 and make SD for firmware update with Option 1 for m009s Green led and replace original wmt_scriptcmd and ENV folder in FirmwareInstall folder and result is Mixed Rom Uberoid with Original Stock Rom.

After update I have Fully Functional Uberoid 1.9.2 with Kernel 1.5.5.

Now this is simple for me but all night I stack on pc and my little mind not help me.

Original stock Eken rom : http://www.eken.com/en/soft/M009S_VT1609_1.5.5.zip

Uberoid I download from here :http://www.mediafire.com/?mdkaeed4mv0bkq5

I hope this helo anyone !

P.S I have files and mixed rom and if any say when I must to upload I must to upload.

·
Registered
13 Posts
when I did mine option 1, which is supposed to be the one, wouldn't boot. option 30something gave me no touch response but option 8 worked like a charm. this mix of the two sounds interesting.

green led/red charge
black headphone jack
dual touch
no vibrate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.
I too have the EKEN M009s with the green LED, black headphone jack, no vib, cant seem to get the dual touch to work (not sure if that matters) On start up it says Android 2.2 Kernal 2.6.32 Build # V1.5.2. I saw the two different firmware updates on the EKEN website, but after seeing other peoples experiences, like what you had gone through with the screen going dead, I was nervous to update my tablet.

I am thankful that you were able to figure out a work around for the update, and I have downloaded your files. I have to admit to being a perfect amatuer with these things and was hoping to get some guidance / instructions on how to perform the update.

On the EKEN website they just say to put their files onto a blank micro SD card and turn off the tablet, put in the memory card and turn the tablet back on and it would update itself. Is this the same way? or is it more involved?

If anyone would be so generous as to guide me through this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have exactly the same problem only i do not know what build i have,
i have no touch screen & audio.,
what do i do,
i flash it using modriod v7, and everything else and nothing. just the same.

pls help.

green led, MID says in the box no vib,

any help wil be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have exactly the same problem

my touchscreen dosent sense and speakers are not working after booting and upgrading

what do i do?

please anyone help me..........

I have MID with green led and red on charging

please please please please please please please please please please please help me!
please please please please please please please please please please please help me!

pls help.

green led, MID says in the box no vib,
i have no touch screen & audio.,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.