Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
So yeah here is info about the M006 (will add pics later sort of have it in pieces now)CPU: VIA MW8505 600MHz 10" TFT LCD SCREEN /Resolution: 800*480RAM: 128MB DDR2HARD DISK: 2GB NAND FLASHWIFI:802.11B/G Slot list: SD x 1(support up to 32G HCSD) USB x 2 Stereo Audio out x 1 Microphone in x 1 30Pin x 1 = USBAudio: stereo speaker output Software: Google Android 1.6Webcam: 1.3MP (decent quality looks much better than the rockchip based 7" ones)Having played around with an iRobot as well I can say this is noticeably slower, also there are problems with the wifi (but that is universals with tablets I guess). other than that its still good and the big screen looks nice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not as long as there are still Android virgins buying them. It's a bit scary to see how many people are still asking which of the umpteenth different Rockchip/VIA pads they should buy.When you don't know much about what you're buying, you go by cheap price, and these VIAs are certainly cheap.One good thing from this is that it's the perfect time to unload whatever junkie tablet you have. ONLY $80! ALREADY ROOTED! PR0N INSTALLED AND READY TO VIEW!

·
Registered
16 Posts
[quote name='H.P.;34299]Not as long as there are still Android virgins buying them. It's a bit scary to see how many people are still asking which of the umpteenth different Rockchip/VIA pads they should buy.When you don't know much about what you're buying' date=' you go by cheap price, and these VIAs are certainly cheap.One good thing from this is that it's the perfect time to unload whatever junkie tablet you have. ONLY $80! ALREADY ROOTED! PR0N INSTALLED AND READY TO VIEW![/QUOTE'] Must be great to be an expert.

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote name='H.P.;34299]Not as long as there are still Android virgins buying them. It's a bit scary to see how many people are still asking which of the umpteenth different Rockchip/VIA pads they should buy.When you don't know much about what you're buying' date=' you go by cheap price, and these VIAs are certainly cheap.One good thing from this is that it's the perfect time to unload whatever junkie tablet you have. ONLY $80! ALREADY ROOTED! PR0N INSTALLED AND READY TO VIEW![/QUOTE']Late reply, but yeah, that's why I research the crap out of everything before buying something as I too went the crappad Vias -> rockchip(seems to really be targetted at cheap android phones) -> hmmm.... some ARM11, A10(oops good thing that xaeiulous(or however you spell it) posted or the A81-E later... still thinking about TCC8902 if I can find one for c. $150ish o.w. it'll have to be the A81-E which is a bit more than I had wanted to spend for an experimental(testing-the-water) [email protected], it just takes them opening their eyes and doing a little research.... and then more when picking a seller if ordering from China...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='cutterjohn;37863]Late reply' date=' but yeah, that's why I research the crap out of everything before buying something as I too went the crappad Vias -> rockchip(seems to really be targetted at cheap android phones) -> hmmm.... some ARM11, A10(oops good thing that xaeiulous(or however you spell it) posted or the A81-E later... still thinking about TCC8902 if I can find one for c. $150ish o.w. it'll have to be the A81-E which is a bit more than I had wanted to spend for an experimental(testing-the-water) [email protected], it just takes them opening their eyes and doing a little research.... and then more when picking a seller if ordering from China...[/QUOTE']true but I still believe the best deal is with the zt-180 even though it is not an A8 like some sellers have listed

·
Registered
576 Posts
badjuju296;40773 said:
true but I still believe the best deal is with the zt-180 even though it is not an A8 like some sellers have listed
Nah, the BEST deal right now is the A81-E c. $225 w/GPS shipped... just have to see IF they keep updating their fw as it still needs a bit of work from the sounds of things in the A81-E forum... ONLY one with a Cortex-A8 ATM, and from what I've been reading the TCC89XX should be next best, at least if you watch videos, plus v. the pandawill comments wrt browser speed I was getting only 1-3s slower than the A81-E on a GT... i.e. nothing nearly as slow as the number they had in their comparison...

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok, I give some photoes of it:
EKEN M006 Specification:Operating System:Google Android 1.9 Memory:128MB DDR2 CPU:VIA VM8505 533MHz Storage:2GB, 4GB(optional) Screen/Display:10.1 inch high brightness TFT screen ,16: 9 Widescreen, 1024*600 Touch Control:Full size touch operation, sliding menu, functional icons and drag Direction Sensor:Automatic steering display screen Network connection:802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi certified network connection 3G:Support USB Transfer Box external 3G TF card:Support high-speed TF card, maximum up to 32GB Sound Effect:Stereo speakers, built-in microphone Web browsing:Google chrome-lite browser UCWEB browser E-mail:Mainstream web mail service like Gmail/Yahoo mail/ Hotmail Communication Software:Fring, SkypeOut can call local call, long-distance call, overseas call and mobile call, MSN, SKYPE, GTALK Game:G-Sensor game, Classic games, Touch games Ebook:E-book and office word processing, Document to Go(Word, Excel, PPT, PDF), support E-book function Automatic screen rotaiton:Four-directional rotate screen Scrath Paper:Desktop Gadgets, support custom 1x1-4x4 size Clocks: Desktop tools, Analog Clock, Support skin change Weather:Desktop tools, support custom size( larger and medium optional), support to change skin Explorer:Android task killer, Andexplorer Language:Arabic (Egypt), Arabic (Israel), Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English,(Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (Singapore), English (South Africa),English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Spanish (Espa?a), Spanish (Estados Unidos), Finnish, French (Belgium), French(Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), German (Austria), German (Germany), German (Liechtenstein), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesia, Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Complex Chinese, Simplified Chinese Gross weight:1800g Note: This is not an Apple Ipad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
vkamobi.com forecast the 8 Seasons of New Power Tablet PCs in This Golden Autumn The First season of the new power tablet PC- G10 MID Android 2.1The Second season of the new power tablet PC- X10 MID The Third season of the new power tablet PC- EKEN M001 Android 1.6The Fourth season of the new power tablet PC- EKEN M003 Android 1.6The Fifth season of the new power tablet PC- Eken M006 Android 1.9The Sixth season of the new power tablet PC- EX7001 android 1.9The Seventh season of the new power tablet PC- M700033 Android 1.6The Eighth season of the new power tablet PC- E7003 MID Android 2.1

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.