Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - just registered. nice to see this group. I have had my M003 for about 3 days now. of course - like everyone else - the charger went out in about 30 minutes (prong actually stayed in outlet when I pulled it out). After ripping it open and putting prong back in, i noticed the connectors were not touching. Chrome portion of screen also has some serious scratches under the surface. Anyways - thats the minor problem - the screen turns distorted and green after some time that I am now thinking has to do with the battery heating up. I am about to take the whole thing apart and have our company IT screw with it to see what can be upgraded/fixed so at least it works. So all in all - not my best purchase - wanted to see if anyone here has any advise. Has anyone had luck with warranty repair through Eken? Shenit, who i bought form is very flaky and won't respond. I guess thats what i get from buying from them. Thanks, JB

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,We are sorry to know that you had a bad experienced with your Eken M003 with us. We are also sorry for the delay of our response. Did you receive our support ticket messages? Please let us know if your device is fixed now, if you still have any issues, please PM me your Order No.Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
[quote name='JMB;7375]Hey Guys - just registered. nice to see this group. I have had my M003 for about 3 days now. of course - like everyone else - the charger went out in about 30 minutes (prong actually stayed in outlet when I pulled it out). After ripping it open and putting prong back in' date=' i noticed the connectors were not touching. Chrome portion of screen also has some serious scratches under the surface. Anyways - thats the minor problem - the screen turns distorted and green after some time that I am now thinking has to do with the battery heating up. I am about to take the whole thing apart and have our company IT screw with it to see what can be upgraded/fixed so at least it works. So all in all - not my best purchase - wanted to see if anyone here has any advise. Has anyone had luck with warranty repair through Eken? Shenit, who i bought form is very flaky and won't respond. I guess thats what i get from buying from them. Thanks, JB[/QUOTE']Exactlly the same issue here !It happens after I left it charging for a whole night.I have made some videos-It don't boot almost all the time :
-When it boot it crash after few minute (with and without power supply)
Since these videos the power led light up when I turn on but nothing happen.... My M003 is dead after less than 3 days of use (and more than a month at customs) Please expert any advice on how to fix it ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had some similar issues as described here. Thought it was the batt at first. However, I loaded up the firmware over (don't use those Chinese sd cards.....seem to have another issue with that use a kingston or something) down loadable from slate droid as well, and then ensured all my app data for market and google apps and a few others were cleared. Seems to work fine now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
[quote name='fallenfate;21697]I had some similar issues as described here. Thought it was the batt at first. However' date=' I loaded up the firmware over (don't use those Chinese sd cards.....seem to have another issue with that use a kingston or something) down loadable from slate droid as well, and then ensured all my app data for market and google apps and a few others were cleared. Seems to work fine now![/QUOTE'] Thanks for your feedback but how to update the firmware if it doesn't boot ?Now, mine start ONLY if I turn it on (power led on) and leave it for 5 or 6 hour...(not a joke).It looks like it must warm itself before booting.My thought was: if it doesn't start to boot (flash an half second) it's not a firmware issue but more a bootloader/hardaware issue and a simple firmware update won't fix it, isn't it ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, i recently purchased my M003 8 inch from bigboxstore.com, I got my piece after it was getting rotten in customs warehouse, guess what when i open it, the screen is cracked.I have 2 questions: I need to replace it but i am sure the buyer wont agree because they pretty much didnt respond efficiently when tablet was in transition from china. Now where can i get a replacement for a cracked screen that i have? my lcd works fine it shows the entire screen but i think the touch panel is gone due to the crack on the tablet. I cant click on any icons and they simply wont respond to touch.:mad: secondly, my tablet heats up pretty much on the reverse, any problem?I would really really appreciate if someone could help me with both my questions?thanks guys for listening up. Cheers.[quote name='JMB;7375]Hey Guys - just registered. nice to see this group. I have had my M003 for about 3 days now. of course - like everyone else - the charger went out in about 30 minutes (prong actually stayed in outlet when I pulled it out). After ripping it open and putting prong back in' date=' i noticed the connectors were not touching. Chrome portion of screen also has some serious scratches under the surface. Anyways - thats the minor problem - the screen turns distorted and green after some time that I am now thinking has to do with the battery heating up. I am about to take the whole thing apart and have our company IT screw with it to see what can be upgraded/fixed so at least it works. So all in all - not my best purchase - wanted to see if anyone here has any advise. Has anyone had luck with warranty repair through Eken? Shenit, who i bought form is very flaky and won't respond. I guess thats what i get from buying from them. Thanks, JB[/QUOTE']

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.