Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take this poll. I would like to know the reasoning for all of this madness. Share your experience.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Wanted Android device w/o monthly fees.Nice size and good price. Specs are ok for price.Something to experiment on before buying a higher powered device later.

·
Registered
187 Posts
800x600 screen resolution, 8" and such a great price. Anyone found another 8" 800x600 tablet? I've seen a few 7" for $200. Full USB, for plugging any and everything you want to try on it. I tried a USB Video card and USB Sound card they both didn't work, but that's why we have updates. I like not needing an adapter everytime I want to plug my HUB in to activate my keyboard/mouse. Imagine if when we are able to overclock, and when we get great standby mode. Latest ROM shows that Youtube videos don't have to look terrible to stream to Eken tablets. Next Hulu, Netflick, Orb, Slingbox (a working version), HTML5 and/or Flash? Could this be what replace high school book? No more huge back packs. USB Full size8" 800x600 screenmicroSD (universal card, just add adatper)

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's fair for it's price, a good device to read comics and ebooks.I really don't like the fact it looks like an iPadOne issue I considered before buying, was the slatedroid community, It's active members and their great FW.The easy customization is a good aspect for me, with an Apple device you can't change things as you wish.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought my M003 out of curiosity, figuring if it was a total piece of junk that not much harm would be done. As it turns out, I've gotten a lot of use out of this thing. I've used it in meetings to view documents and take notes, read Kindle books on it, and listen to Sirius radio on it. The only thing I really don't like about it is the battery life. I pretty much just keep it plugged in every chance I get.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the M003 over the M001 because of the bigger screen and USB port. I too don't really like the look of it. I too wish it was less like an iPad.I wanted one of these tablets because I wanted an eBook reader and saw that this could do a lot more than a Kindle at half the price. Plus knowing there was an active community cooking firmwares for it I had to get one to play around with.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't like the mirror border and wish it had been black. My wife was disappointed with how unlike an Ipad it was when we unboxed it, and the speed and lack of multitouch didn't help.It instantly became mine to research and play with.I use it primarily to browse sites with Opera and as an E-Reader with Aldiko using Gutenberg project books. I'm starting some work in developing an app for it.

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
I was in need for an eBook Reader which is able to read several different eBook formats. As I'm NOT a Apple friend and wouldn't buy any Apple product, I still was need to get to known that it's possible to read those eBooks I had published already because of the big community of iPad user's and the huge available amount of eBooks for iPad. I don't mind about the looking, for me it's a tools for work and not show off! And it just does what I need it for! Beside of that, the cost is just great as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts