Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi thereI just opened this thread in order to gather the (possible) tips and how with the purpose of replacing the original battery with a more decent one.Does someone has already attempt?Should we merge with M001 guys with the same issue?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two elements to cope with so far: 1) a big hollow box with lot of space to store a doubled battery 2) the experience of a m001 guy who had his device merely cooked up while charging it after battery replacement. Best thing to do is to discover what exact kind of battery we should use. Replacement seems quite intuitive from the photos: there is just a pin to connect. Any suggestion is strongly appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also my battery workimg for around 3.5 hours,for me is ok,but i think the real problem is the original charger,i think the m003 like a lot of electronic gadget working with a LI-ION battery and the normal charger,not much different from a simple alimentator, is not good for this type of battery.I want try to use a charger for RC model but i don't know the right voltage of the original battery,cause i don't have open my 003,can anyone test the voltage?Thank to all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='Sebastjan;12731]Also my battery workimg for around 3.5 hours' date='for me is ok,but i think the real problem is the original charger,i think the m003 like a lot of electronic gadget working with a LI-ION battery and the normal charger,not much different from a simple alimentator, is not good for this type of battery.I want try to use a charger for RC model but i don't know the right voltage of the original battery,cause i don't have open my 003,can anyone test the voltage?Thank to all![/QUOTE'] "- WW 2X455689PL+ 2500 mAh 7.4 V AG 11A"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does not go on battery power, only works with power 230V/9V.Open for verification, the battery seems good, 8 Volts disconnected, I realized that the capacitor C14 and warmed lot 0 volt battery. I replaced with another C14 100nF SMD, two days are OK. Battery life more than 3 hours.[/ATTACH]

·
Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
The Batteries are Lithium Polymer, each contains 3.7 VI wrote in a other thread that those batteries are sensitive to charger. For my own I use the following config: 1. a power supply AC 230 V to DC 12 V; 2. connected to that power supply a RC Model charger DC 12 V 1-3 Cell Microprocessor Charger and charging power 250mA to 2000mA, it's a Prolux 3834
Using that to charge the Batteries while set to 2 Cell, brings me more than 4 h time of using.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.