Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
well 1st you must decide what you want it to do ? I use mine for email and games. also if I am in the mood I use the twitter app but mostly web browsing. Once you know what you want it for it because easier.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do I get Youtube to work on this tablet?I got mine one week now, and notice that the Wifi is very weak. Even when I am inside a house or traveling where the Wifi is available the signal strength indicator is on the first bar. Using it for web browsing when I'm at work so it's serving it purpose in that department. M001 sure beats straining my eyes looking at a 3 inch cell phone screen.How do I get Youtube videos to work??I don't think I got an authentic Eken M001. On the box it's label Eken, but no where on the tablet it is written. Also, when I checked system info from the menu, the word generic is listed under model number.All the sellers are the same, they advertise one thing and send you something else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.