Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want to buy M001, and I have two options:*Get it on eBay - found some for US $105 with shipping (e.g. Eken M001 7" Google Android WIFI Tablet Netbook Black - eBay (item 330463985745 end time Sep-21-10 22:23:23 PDT))*Buy it in local store - $150 - MID Android M001 | Alza.sk *Local store has two years warranty, which is something that comes quite handy with a chinese product. If it breaks, I'll take it back and get a refund or get a new unit.*ebay seller has limited warranty, I'd need to pay for shipping to Hong Kong and back, or simply buy a new unit.My experience with chinese product shows me that this tablet is very likely to break during these two years. Don't get me wrong, I'm a cheapskate and I shop often at ebay and dealextreme, but mostly I buy 'dumb' products, like cables, simple electronics, etc. What do you recommend? Thanks

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
I would almost definitely recommend buying it from the local store. As much as the majority of us love the device (at least for hacking), there's no escaping the fact that it's probably less reliable than British public transport...So yes, a two-year warranty would be an extremely wise choice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.