Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I'm selling my Eken M001, that has been modded to add a simple 4 pin female connector along the side for easy access to the 4 pin TTL serial console port on the mainboard. I've listed it as an ebay auction: Eken M001 Andoid Tablet serial console port mod & more - eBay (item 250693392610 end time Sep-13-10 17:19:47 PDT)Please see the auction for further details & pictures. All included in the sale:- Eken M001 Tablet device with custom modded console port (1x4 pin female header connector)- Original charger- Replacement iPod Dock connector cable. (The cable the device came with was of terrible quality)- Custom USB host cable (connects to the tablet's dock connector port, and provides female USB-A port to connect devices (eg Keyboard, mouse, usb flash drive)- USB to TTL Serial adapter -- a Breakout Board for FT232RL USB to Serial from SparkFun.com I read the "Read before posting" and it didn't say anything about prohibiting posting ebay sales, so hopefully it's okay to post this here. Feel free to ask questions in this thread or via ebay.Thanks for taking a look!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts