Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EKEN M001 ?? umpc-market.ru.MPGIs it just me, or does his eken appear to have hardware acceleration? That is to say, all of the animations and general responsiveness of the device appear to be improved compared to every other video I have seen. He even loaded a 3d game (with terrible framerates and no g-sensor support, but still). Any thoughts? (Or someone who can translate russian?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Russian. and nothing interesting in the survey no. Game he started, but said that the g-sensor unearned because he was not in the game!

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
I think there is some kind of G-Sensor support as I have tried it in another game and it kind of worked. I say kind of because it did the same as it does here in that the aircraft is at a constant roll. That said, rotating the slate had some effect on the sharpness of the turn/roll.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I speak Russian so I can sort of sum up what he talks about. First off it's not really a review since he is showing a product that his website has for sale. Therefore he just talks about all the good features and how good it works. When his accelerometer goes off unintentionally, he says it's because his table is crooked. So he goes and sets it to "game mode" which means that it should only work in games. However when he opens the game and it is not working (the controls seem to be off 90 degrees from the orientation), he just says "whoops i forgot to turn the G sensor back on".He talks about how great the video playback is but never actually shows it. He talks about how the device his company sells is fully Russified.So overall, there isn't any worthwhile information in his video other than a gloss over of the good features in a sales pitch style, so don't feel bad for not understanding Russian.Having said all that, I must say that overall the ROM he is running is really smooth and nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts