Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sending this device back to seller for a refund.Not for sale.I got my M001 a week ago and just can't get it configured correctly. ???I have loaded the following ROMs with the same end result. Poor touchscreen responsiveness.OEM 1.7.0OEM 1.7.1OEM 1.7.2SlareDroid v1.2ECOTOX_ModM001Firmware_v3.6.7.3.1[Current Stable]After installing each ROM all seems fine. I can setup wifi and other apps.A few minutes pass and the touchscreen freaks out and thinks i am pressing on a different area of the screen.I have calibrated the touchscreen with little success.The device is in perfect condition and has only been turned on about 10 times.Total used time was about 1 hour.Pics here ---> http://picasaweb.google.com/synaptyc/Selling#I just don't have the patients for it any longer and just wish to sell it.I gave $100 for it shipped. No reasonable offer refused.Paypal only.~Syn

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$75 shipped?Seems fair to me!(your ability to configure this thing is my loss
)email or PM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Could you please provide me with OEM 1.7.0. I need to flash it again, to send this back to get a refund, so that everything is in its place. Thanks,Joe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts