Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
So should I change the title to: "eken m001 > Apple iPad" ?

·
Registered
247 Posts
classicalguy;16893 said:
Eken > Ipad on priceEken > Ipad on multitaskingEken < Ipad in every other way
Eken > Ipad because no iTunes with EkenEken > Ipad because you can access Windows shares (with Estrongs File Manager) and use the files you find there immediately. Eken > iPad because SwiFTP app makes you Eken an FTP serverEken > iPad because AndTorrent lets you use it as a bittorrent client that isn't your PC. It's the openess of the Android environment that gives the lowly, sluggish Eken more power and possibilities than the iPad. But iPad will be much nicer to use.....for those things Apple allows you to do.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ipad > Eken Speed, screen, battery life, available apps, video, audio, ebook reading, user community size, build quality, usb rechargeable, Eken > Ipad Price, open source, SD expansionSo why did I buy the Eken - because I'm a cheap bastard! And there is something about Apple that I hate. And I say that with the greatest possible admiration for what they've done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.