Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject pretty much sums it up. I even paid for EMS service. Still seemed to take forever.I told DealExtreme about it and sent a picture. Has anyone had this problem or a similar one? What should I expect from DealExtreme? At this point, I'm so disgusted, I'm not sure I even want another one...

·
Registered
95 Posts
yes, its broken.Read the forum topic of DX in my other post, and send all thing that you need for a refund or the Dx send to you another one

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hmmm...... That's peculiar, the packaging the Tablet comes in seems FAR more than enough to cushion it. Were there any notable creases/crimps on the box? if not, it's possible it may have been broken in the manufacturing process.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My experience with DX has been great when it comes to issues. As long as you provide enough to them they seem more than willing to fix the situation.I typically include a picture of the damaged item, picture of the packaging, and picture of the shipping label. I order lots from them for my store and haveonly had a few cases like this, but never an unresolved situation. Having said that I have never claimed on anything more than $10 but DX has alwaysbeen prompt and professional for handling my warranty issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those that might still be monitoring this post: DealExtreme made good. They did refund all of the money including the return shipping.A lot of posts were lost in the restructuring of the forum. I wanted to make sure to update you all.I have ordered a new one from a US reseller, and it came unbroken.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a continuing problem. I am a wholesale dropshipper of these units and hate to tell you how many we have had to replace. We pay return postage, as well, so it is an expensive proposition.The problem is the screen being face up directly under the top of the box. We have tried turning the screen down, with the back facing the top of the box and that has helped, but the charger is loose inside so there is still a chance of damage. Eken should pack them in cutout foam, but that will probably not happen. Our next step is packing "peanuts" inside the lower part of the box, to cushion the charger.It it were not for the cracked screens and an occasional "DEMO" unit, we would have no problems with these units. They are a great bargain for the approximate $103.99 / ?70.35 delivered price we offer.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
JamesH;24760 said:
I heard this table tis slow it's almost impossibile to use...is this true ?
With the default firmware installed yes, it is rather slow. If you flash some of the custom firmware from this forum onto it, my god, it's a hell of a lot faster xD

·
Registered
62 Posts
First let me say, I'm not a fan of DX at all. I ordered a Flytouch and over two weeks later nothing. No replies to tickets. Nothing. The Modson the DX site spoke about the Flytouch being so popular but I pointed out thatEbay sellers were shipping them. It was the same for the Eken M001.I bought a Eken M001 and a Moonse e 7001 and received both units in just overa week of placing my order. I will never attempt to buy from DX again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have had no problem with DX at all. The only thing is that if you buy several items at the same time your order can be delayed or splitted in two or more packages due to supplier issues.Got a broken Nokia battery once, and they sent a new one without any trouble.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts