Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
If you hate download-choking filesharing sites like I do, then here is an alternative. I'm seeding these Eken M001 firmware versions and related files via Bittorrent. My upward link is 1mbps. A single downloader should see about 100KB/second. I allow up to 6 at the same time. May sound Mickey Mouse, but at least you know once you start, you will finish.....unless your own ISP is choking you off. If several people share in the seeding after they have downloaded them, then the speed and availability will improve dramatically. Here is what I have released so far. See post #8 below. Apparently isohunt works everywhere on the planet except the US due to court action in that country. I've uploaded the torrents to torrentreactor and the links to the torrent files are in post #8 below.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a high speed connection and I'm willing to host these torrents, but I am not able to access the above links from the U.S. It appears that due to a court settlement isoHunt has implemented some sort of redirect for the U.S. and I end up on an "isoHunt Lite" page. I was able to use Google to find torrent files for the first two, but couldn't find the ECOTOX one and gave up at that point. Do you have alternate torrent links? (i.e. somewhere besides isoHunt?)Thanks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mike;45555 said:
Tracker up @ http://www.mp4doggie.comCould some people upload some stuff and help test it out? You'll need to sign up for an account if you're going to keep track of your stats.
Happy to. I understand the stats/count element.I've uploaded three torrents. The tracker I used was "http://www.mp4doggie.com/tracker" Hope that's right....though my torrent server (Tixati v1.42) says it is getting an invalid response from that tracker. I also left the other trackers - public ones - in there, too. It occured to me after 3 torrents you may not want that...so I stopped adding more. Three should be enough until tomorrow. It's 23:49 Friday night here (27/8) and I need my beauty sleep. :)

·
Co-Founder
2,008 Posts
I wrote that slightly wrong, my bad. I meant if you are the sort of person that likes to keep track of their stats then you will need an account as guests obviously don't have this feature. I'll test it out as soon as I get home - it should work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.