Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Here is my rom. Fully tested and all working apps. There is 1 bug steel keyboard sometimes wont come up. then you have to go to home and turn to steel again then it works again. The normal internet browser works good but steel is faster. Normal browser is also installed so remove steel if you dont like it.this is the first and final version with android 1.7Also fixed getting hot on the back.PROGRAMSAndFtp - Ftp program to mange ftp sitesApp Market - Apps marketES File Explorer - standard File explorerFBReader - Ebook ReaderFinger Ball - funny ball gameGmail - gmail dohMSN Droid - Best android msn appRobo Defense - Build weapons and armory to keep enemy from crosing over to the other sideSlideME - Android app market Spore - Cool and funny game where you can make your own alienSteel - Webbrowser with working youtubeUniwar - Turn based 2d action gameYoutube - Working youtube low resand afc the standard appsRemoved all unnecessary files eg, camera dialer etc etc.Tweaked wifi and some other stuff. Greater battery life aswell!HOW TO INSTALL:Format your SD-Card inside of your Eken to get best installation. go to Settings/sd card and device storage. then click unmount sd card and then format it. Now unzip the the file to the sd card. And put it in your Eken. Reboot and follow instruction. NEVER put back the sd card until android is fully loaded. When the Green droid shows up wait 20 secs then touch the green android and follow instructions. At first the callibration isnt right so you have to re callibrate it on first boot then it works great! If you try to touch the green droid when you ave no patience.... you cant because it is installing files in the background eg.. Games etc etc and aplying first boot settings.TIPS:To get even more performance use Black/gray background or the blue one. This will reduce CPU use And Memory use. and Greater battery life!And dont forget to rename or delete script ;) on your sd cardSpecial thx to Everyone on Slatedroid and good luck :)Link: shity link but my ftp is full!script.7z

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
will be added to the download sectionin about 30 minutesnice work

· Registered
31 Posts
[quote name='ermo;41412]TIPS:To get even more performance use Black/gray background or the blue one. This will reduce CPU use And Memory use. and Greater battery life![/QUOTE] Uhm' date=' as far as I know, this only applies to devices with OLED screens, where the lighting is coming from the screen. Ekens are LCD screens, and are backlit devices, hence changing the color of your backdrop is not going to have any effect. On top of that, the color is supposed to be red, not blue... [URL=http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/red-android-oled-colors-may-double-battery-life']Red Android OLED Colors may Double Battery Life?[/URL]

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi.The home screen wil respond quicker if it does not need to load a high res picture. Just try it out if won't belive. For lcd t takes les energy to load a white pixel then any other color.I'm sorry but just try to flash it again. On my firma we have a custom black eken with logo and I flashd this rom more thn 100 times.Gl all. Greetings ermo

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi.The home screen wil respond quicker if it does not need to load a high res picture. Just try it out if won't belive. For lcd t takes les energy to load a white pixel then any other color.I'm sorry but just try to flash it again. On my firma we have a custom black eken with logo and I flashd this rom more thn 100 times.Gl all. Greetings ermo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.