Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
After installing some kickbutt software , we are sick of that really lame boot loader screenSo Eco has agreed to let one lucky forum member design a new boot loader screen for his new unreleased firmware and that means your design will be on potentially thousands of Slatedroids at one time. And to sweeten the pot how about a Tshirt for the winner , yup a Official T from team Slatedroid as a thank youSo the rules are simple :1: The design must have the word ecotox in the design2: Image needs to be 256 pixels wide, 64 pixels tall, 96dpi, 32 bit color depthSo submit your design to the Ecotox , design a bootloader threadSo here is the prize info1st place prize : A custom T shirt with the winning logo and $10 dollar visa gift card provided by Ecotox2nd place prize Vintage unreleased Slatedroid T.3rd place: Banned from the forum (thats for not trying hard enough
)

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know Eco appreciates the contributions so far, but please remember this is for ecotox only . Slatedroid should not mentioned in the design (we have our own firmware) you are creating a logo for the firmware designed by Ecotox.Ps : we are totally gonna steal logos that have slatedroid in it

·
Registered
446 Posts
zyntax;12698 said:
Here is my contribution.Btw the sizes you mention for picture must be wrong....PSD file for this can be downloaded here.Font used: Capture It
The sizes are correctI think my request has been misunderstood, this isnt for the android that appears when you first turn it on, THIS IS A CONTEST FOR THE SHINING ANDROID LOGO AFTER THE FIRST ANDROID THAT APPEARS......thought I'd make it caps just so you guys see =) so far only the first and second reply have been correct. And needs to say ECOTOX, not slatedroid =)I'll also give you somthing to work from. Color and style wise I was thinking some sort of metallic design with ECOTOX cut out of it and colored a toxic green. These are not required, but thats the general idea I had, but I wanted the community to be a bit more involved in my ROM so I wanted to have a contest.

·
Registered
446 Posts
WOW! mrxmas I really like those! I think we will give the contest another 1-2weeks for entries, SO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN PEOPLE =)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm not a graphic, if the idea like I could try to work better on the text trying to make it run along the surface of the android

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.