Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need. Few apes. Slideme doesn't have them nd no market.anyone have apk for nook, kindle, pandora?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This firmware does not have the market. Last rom I used did and I did ok with the flush cache method.

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
dkelewae;30157 said:
This firmware does not have the market. Last rom I used did and I did ok with the flush cache method.
Ecotox 1.1.1 does have Market is this the ROM your using ?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you would like to see new features and possibly android 2.1. Please donate Herehttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHostedECOTOX v1.0 [Official Stable] changelog 6/20/2010---------------------------------------------------------1.7.2/1.6r2 AOSP basedUpdated most of the framework to AOSP 1.6r2Recompiled A LOT of the android system (what I could)Slight Speed boost (1.39-1.4 mflops average)Removed unneeded/not working apks (market,mms, etc.)SWAPNew build.prop2.1 deskclockRoot by zipperx(enabled automatically)removed alot of chinese stuffHome++ launcherHelix LauncherLow- res youtube (thanks to androidmr2)SlideME 3.44 marketsetupwizardremoved themeframegoogle stuff (no market)modified build.propmodified permissionscalculatordocs2goAct1PlayerIReaderPeacock Photo GalleryEs file explorerEcotox forum topicAs u can see it's been removed. If there I would have seen it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts