Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the Ecotox custom firmware has all the same applications the original firmware has? Like the alarm clock / weather screen thingy, documents to go (full version) and the music player?Is there any other new software?In fact is there a list of differences between the custom firmware and the official firmware anywhere?Greetings from Germany

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
[quote name='hiddenevil;7559]As i sadly discovered today' date=' its missing documents to go.. And now the main reason i got tablet is out the window [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE']He will be putting it back into the final. It's already in the betas.

·
Registered
53 Posts
And you can look for its apk (one for the app and one for the key in the case of docs 2 go) in the sys/apps folder in the official ROM. You have to use 7-zip or winrar to dig into the compressed folders but it's easy to do - that's what I did so I have all the original apps on my SD and I can decide to install/uninstall anytime using apkmanager.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.