Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
That sucks man. I hope no one downloads from sites like that. I really like torrents as a way of distribution but to make sure you have the latest working version you should always go to the source. Not like it's not free.

·
Registered
832 Posts
that is awesomepants.

·
Registered
832 Posts
[quote name='linuxluver;17065]This is usually true. However.....I have often seeded torrents and set them up on places like the PirateBay or IsoHunt just to give people an alternative to the filesharing sites. I personally hate 4-not-share and rapid-can't-have-it and mega-wait-if-not-choke-entirely. I try to make my torrent descriptions as clear and detailed as possible with links to the usual source forum or web site. For a community around a product' date=' bitttorrent is a great way for the people using the software to make things a little easier for themselves.[/QUOTE']But with a community as small as ours it is very easily sated with a site such as rapishare or the like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.