Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure were the Ecotox 1.0 thread has gone!I have installed it on my device and I found it more reactive, however I have a couple of questions:- How to use the Superuser permissions apk- Is there any way of reinstalling the "Magic Album" apk, as it was quite cool? I tried installing the apk file from the 1.72 stock firmware, but I get an error : the application ( process com .wmt) has stopped unexpectedly- maybe a bit unrelated, but when running Terminal apk ( Better Term) how do you stop a running command ( Ctrl C), is there any trick to run any of the Ctrl key combinations?By the way, where is paypal link to do a donation?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I cant answer the above, but this seemed as good a place as any for a very Noob question, So please be gentle..Im running the Ecotox Firmware but havent yet upgraded to the V1.0 version. If i install the firmware, will this remove everything i have installed already? will i have to start all over again?Would anyone recommend using the new stock 1.7.4, or should i wait until Eco has a version based on this?thanks (and i have donated too)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I cant answer the above, but this seemed as good a place as any for a very Noob question, So please be gentle..Im running the Ecotox Firmware but havent yet upgraded to the V1.0 version. If i install the firmware, will this remove everything i have installed already? will i have to start all over again?Would anyone recommend using the new stock 1.7.4, or should i wait until Eco has a version based on this?thanks (and i have donated too)

·
Registered
390 Posts
"If i install the firmware, will this remove everything i have installed already? will i have to start all over again?"Yes."Would anyone recommend using the new stock 1.7.4, or should i wait until Eco has a version based on this?"Well, Eco says his new version should be out today, so waiting might make sense.

G

·
Is there a way of having more stream lined firmware upgrades? Initially in terms of it not wiping out user space (and thus settings etc.) and then secondary, an Android App that can grab updates and put them in the SD card without having to connect to a PC. I find connecting devices up to my PC a little archaic when its for simple things (on a side note I need to find a way of streaming my SMB shares onto my M001 directly!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.