Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I use Aldiko for ePub files, which i normally use Calibre to convert the PDFs to ePub or just use adobe reader for them depending on what type of PDF it is. Basically if its a book and you want it to save your spot, i would suggest just converting it and using Aldiko. For magazines, strategy guides, or anything else you just skim through, I would just use the a PDF reader like adobe reader or beamreader.

·
Registered
133 Posts
vasqued2;21333 said:
Does Aldiko work w/ DRM'd ePub files from libraries?
Don't believe so. First, how would you d/l the epub to the Novel? From my limited experience (and the libraries near me), ADE is used, and the app needs to be installed on your computer. There is no ADE version for Android.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Pandigital Novel useg guide/manual indicated that ADE Adobe Digital Editions is compatible with the Adobe eBooks application.http://www.pandigital.net/userfiles/file/Downloads/QSG_PRD07T-7_v1_5_07-19-10.pdf (page 6)My local library (Gainesville, FL) uses this format. I will try to getone chaecked out in the next few days and see how it works. This might only be available using the PD Home screen. Will have to confirmwhen I get my PDN in hand (read, get off of work)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.