Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have seen these (he has some about the 7" Rockchip Apad with the metal back too) and they more or less convinced me that I wanted the ePad/Zenithink. Also mailed with this seller about what I want and which tablet would be the best match at the moment, so ended up buying one from him 2 days ago. Received mail that it has been shipped today and hoping for delivery before weekend. This seller seems to be very good and has excellent reviews which I can only confirm up to now. He seems to be gettting new tablets in soon and is selling his current stock very fast (probably due to approachability and good comunication with prospective buyers as it was in my case). The way it goes, his DigiBites ebay shop could develop into THE UK tablet shop and I would be quite happy to buy in future another tablet from him. (No, I'm not in any way involved/related or whatsover with him or his shop, just happy to have had a good trustworthy service for once)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could u let me know how it goes with getting your tablet then please. Cause id gladly pay the extra to get it from the uk. I did before get an apad, came was a fake. Got a zenpad 4, canceled before shipped because of the fake processor crap, bought another apad, came was a via oneSo im skeptical about buying agian. Was set on the wits, cause it was an a8 processor but i really really want a 10 inch screen.And so far. I aint fully convinced

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.