Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started using the Aptoide App, and it can be quite useful. It allows you to download and install, or upgrade apps from repositories that you point it to. I was able to update many of my apps that were out of date, and also found some working free ones like ESPN and IMDB that I was having trouble finding before.If you do a Google search for Aptoide repositories, you will find URLs that you can add to the Aptoide app that allow access to Apps. I found three good links right here on Slatedroid.I don't want to post the links here because some of the repositories contained pirated apps and also I can't guarantee that the apps were all safe. So far, I haven't had any problems with the ones I installed.Be careful when upgrading apps. Keep a copy of the old one in case the newer version is not compatible. For example, the newest version of Skyfire (2.2) won't work on the PN.Hope this is helpful!

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Noah98, just installed it and added a few repositories, its fantastic also found one called apktor but havent tried that one yetthanks for the post :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.