Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watch in awe with you guys going crazy, usb, sd card etc etc file copying. Here is an easy way as it only requires internet to work.Send the APK to your gmail account as email attachment (i like to use the subject "android apps" plus whatever and use a rule to auto label it, make them easy to find again)On android device, open browser, goto gmail.comopen emailclick attachment (it will download)Click new download to installRinse and repeat

·
Registered
13 Posts
This doesn't seem to work for me. I get "Parse Error - There is a problem parsing the package".I've been trying to install apps that I already have downloaded and can't figure out how to do so. What am I missing? I copied them to the device but I can't find a file browser. So I tried this, still no joy. How do you install apps that you already have? And plus the market place doesn't work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Edit to cry some more: If I try to download direct from a website (augen for example) it says "Cannot download. The content is not supported on this Tablet-PC". What's up with that? I can't install apk's?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.