Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody usedthese an isit freedelivery or does the postman knock on with anasty import charge. What arethe goods likebecause they look really cheap and it us dollars which mean its a 3rd cheaper than rip off britain

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought a lot of times from dx but only items worth a few dollars.. 5-6 .. but about tablets even if you read IN STOCk probably the item is not in stock.. and u have to wait weeks.. or months..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh Yeah great service.Missing Paypal Funds or Just to allow then extra time??Never heard of a PayPal System Bug when your Payment Vanishes into thin Air.After a week of the Order not showing up I Sent them the PayPal Reciept number & this is what I got back:Dear Customer,Thank you for ordering from DealExtreme.Because of PayPal system bug, the order you mentioned above hasn't been shown up in our system, and we are unable to notice it automatically until the customer contacts us.We will contact PayPal immediately to get the order detail, and your order will be updated in a week. In order to allow us take care other missing orders in a timely manner, please kindly close your ticket once you receive the order confirmation email. We will speed up your order.Your patience and understanding is much appreciatedHave a nice day!Chelsea

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
dantheman5;37676 said:
Has anybody usedthese an isit freedelivery or does the postman knock on with anasty import charge. What arethe goods likebecause they look really cheap and it us dollars which mean its a 3rd cheaper than rip off britain
I bought my M003 from them in June. I also by a lot of cheap stuff as well. Never had any problems or delayed orders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.