Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
That should be perfect!
I didn't think about the recovery file, but I recall you telling me we needed both, at least for the 2gb data

I hope my brain works better tomorrow!
Thanks a lot for the scripts ! I was about to ask you if the 2gb one was similar, good thing I went back and see hehehehe

DW

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hey DW,

Can you share how you deodexed the ROM?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Or course I can Omarahum.

Oh wait, you actually want the answer!

I just used one of the kitchen (AutoDEOTool 1.0.3) to deodex the apks.
The stock roms options works for all but 1 or 2 apk (bluetooth in particular)
I had to use a custom path on this pass, including core.java.jar or something along those lines. (jar filename probably not right but you get the idea)

Tired one shot on the framework and it didn't work and I didn't look into that yet.

DW

*EDIT: came back to put the right tool's name

·
Registered
55 Posts
Or course I can Omarahum.

Oh wait, you actually want the answer!

I just used one of the kitchen (AutoDEOTool 1.0.3) to deodex the apks.
The stock roms options works for all but 1 or 2 apk (bluetooth in particular)
I had to use a custom path on this pass, including core.java.jar or something along those lines. (jar filename probably not right but you get the idea)

Tired one shot on the framework and it didn't work and I didn't look into that yet.

DW

*EDIT: came back to put the right tool's name
I could use the actual deodexed rom please Deskwizard. Swoodys current one (v1.3.2) if possible. I have a script that may make the accelerometer compatible with more apps and games and swoodys build gives more screen space! I would do it myself just can't get java to do anything on my pc atm. (that and the fact that it is beyond my mere mortal comprehension).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Woah you scared me there!

I just found out I took the wrong folder for my last upload, I was sure someone found out lol

Links on the front page my friend, you got all the stock apps deodexed in there

But yeah, I'll stop being a complete idiot and zip them lol

Give me a couple minutes, I'll zip those up and reup it.

I haven't done the framework yet though.

Let me know if it helps!

DW

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I could use the actual deodexed rom please Deskwizard. Swoodys current one (v1.3.2) if possible. I have a script that may make the accelerometer compatible with more apps and games and swoodys build gives more screen space! I would do it myself just can't get java to do anything on my pc atm. (that and the fact that it is beyond my mere mortal comprehension).
Trading for that script of yours! =D

hehehehehe but seriously, please share so that everyone can enjoy

DW

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hey DW,

I see in your signature you are running DW 0327 Alpha_1c2 Rom....
Just think of me as a monkey with a hammer... if it hits enough time, it might just work

ZT282 C91 Upgrade H3 1a ( DW 0327 Alpha_1c2 Rom - Includes Omarahum 900mhz kernel w/ 2GB data partition )
Does that mean you are going to upload a newer version than the 1c you posted? What's the difference between the 1c & 1c2?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
@swoody13
Sans probleme, merci d'avoir prit le temps de demander!

(No problem my friend, thanks for asking!)

@Omarahum
As of right now, nothing.
I always switch to one version higher after release, because I'm too much of a screw up and don't want to mess a working rom

But there is a couple things I have in my mind

I am working on something else you know about at the moment

DW

·
Registered
55 Posts
Trading for that script of yours! =D

hehehehehe but seriously, please share so that everyone can enjoy

DW
I need the framework deodexing please. I seem to have misplaced that script but as soon as I find where I put it I will upload it. Probably be better for someone with more knowledge to play with it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ah god dammit man, now I have to learn how to deodex the damn framework apparently loll

Thanks, I don't have time right now to either try your script of the deodex, but I have some time all week so I will look into that.
Any games in particular you know I can use for testing?
That would be really helpful !

Thanks!
DW

**EDIT: And I keep wondering what you are hiding
you want that framework way too much hehehehe

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ah god dammit man, now I have to learn how to deodex the damn framework apparently loll

Thanks, I don't have time right now to either try your script of the deodex, but I have some time all week so I will look into that.
Any games in particular you know I can use for testing?
That would be really helpful !

Thanks!
DW

**EDIT: And I keep wondering what you are hiding
you want that framework way too much hehehehe
Most scripts out there require a deodexed rom. The main one I am wanting to try out is V6 SuperCharger. I have nothing to hide, I am just the test monkey. It's up to people like you who can grasp this stuff to take the glory.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hehehehe I know I'm just messing with you, as I had no idea what you could use the deodex framework for
Hardy har
I bite to quickly don't I?

Any news on the deodexing and have you had any luck with that script? I found it on the xda developers forum. I can give you the exact link if you need it. I know of another script but it is for ainol tablets. (sounds kinky!)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
LOL it does sound kinky!

No I haven't have the time to look at the script, beside looking inside the zip file, which isn't much

I have things to solve before I get to this, but hey I might try it tomorrow!

I think I forgot to ask you, do you know of any game/apps that won't work before the script that should work after?
I can add any script you want but it won't help if I can't test it.

BTW I don't know why you insist on the deodexed framework for this patch, I don't think you need it.
Or I'm missing something, which is very plausible

This just copies a couple file and set the permissions for them.
Sorry if this seems obvious to me, maybe I looked at too many Ainol/Ramos roms in the last couple days hehehehe

Look into the updater-script in META-INF/com/google/android/, it is pretty obvious if you know a little linux...

IN CASE SOMEONE GETS BAD WORSE IDEAS: DO NOT RUN THOSE (THE SCRIPT, you can copy files all you want) UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
(That is why I am not doing it
)

Oh and by the way, in case anyone is interested, the complete ROM flash process log is in /cache/recovery/last_log

Just found that out

DW

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Droidyouarelooking4 :

I might get to do the framework sooner than expected, since what I was trying to do wasn't working under linux for some reason.

Hint:
List of devices attached
0123456789ABCDEF recovery

I'm seriously starting to wonder what is everyone doing while the noob (myself) is cracking this thing up

lol Just kidding, I'm having a lot of fun !

DW

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.