Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 13 Years of development the game is finally coming out. I remember my childhood playing Duke 3D so I'm hyped up to play Forever and I'm sure some of you are too!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
It better kick ass after 13 fricking years...Somebody had DN running on a little mp3 player.. I think a sansa. It was amusing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
either this game is going to be THE BEST GAME EVER or it will be an epic failure because of the high (so so high) hopes the community has for it...i remember seeing the first render shots circa 1996/1997 when the game was built around the quake engine... hopefully it is stuffed full of easter eggs for us to find - plenty of TVs playing things we shouldn't be seeing as children
(i was the tender age of 13 when Duke Nukem 3D came out)... perhaps this release will put Megadeth back on the map again? anyone remember the multiplayer map that was a football stadium??? i miss those glory days of dialing peer-to-peer to play multiplayer - it was kinda tough to have a clan though, but we managed LOL --- and remember the TEN network for gaming? that was wayyyyy ahead of its time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.