Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropbox is a free cloud based file sync utility. You can use it to get files quickly to your tablet to install. Simply download the apk to your pc and drop it in your dropbox. Then open the dropbox app on your tablet and install the apk.If you get more people to sign up you can get up to 10gb on storage space. Help me out and sign up under me..http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTU3MDUxNDM5

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='Brinkley1988;51359]cload based file sync utility? I think this idea is quite new. I would like to have a look' date=' but I tried but I couldn't open the url posted here. That's sad.[/QUOTE']Hmm, opens in my default browser. Anyway the program is still usefull enough that you should try it. Dropbox.com

·
Registered
164 Posts
iplaythisgame;51344 said:
Dropbox is a free cloud based file sync utility. You can use it to get files quickly to your tablet to install. Simply download the apk to your pc and drop it in your dropbox. Then open the dropbox app on your tablet and install the apk.If you get more people to sign up you can get up to 10gb on storage space. Help me out and sign up under me..http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTU3MDUxNDM5
I fully support what ipklaythis game has to say about Dropbox, so do sign up for it under him. I backed up ALL my APKs from day1 and now when I have to flash again, NO PROBLEM afterwords as I just go there to download the image of my MID as before.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, dropbox is great for this. I can use it to work around the poor market at the moment. I haven't jumped into any of the firmwares with the market fix or root access to perform it myself. I use the android emulator on the PC, download the apk I want, then back it up with app monster, then upload to dropbox. I can then install what I want on my Eken without issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.