Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropbox - Home - Online backup, file sync and sharing made easy. is a great site the gives you 2gb of cloud storage for free. I use it with my GT to get file on to it. cuz of the lack of a good market I get me apps from "other" places and I download them via my computer and put them in my dropbox folder on my pc. then i get on my GT on goto the dropbox app. Download them then install them. now you dont have to TRY to get your microSD card out. cuz we all know how hard that is. its so hard people have made youtube videos showing you how. so i hope this helps someone

·
Registered
69 Posts
Before you'll register as a new user on DropBox, please PM me, I'll send you an invitation mail promptly, we both gain +250MB of space on Dropbox, thanks! :]

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been using dropbox as a workaround for the market issues for a while. I set up the emulator with a working market, export the apk files with appmonster and download to the eken over wifi. Still not as elegant as a full market fix, but until I get around to rooting or updating the rom to something with the fix pre-installed, this dropbox method works great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts