Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't believe the hype. Unfortunately, the word "Droid" (which is a trademark of Lucasfilms Ltd.) is recklessly being used to promote what appears to be a Zenithink ZT-180 tablet. The only difference being the white backing instead of "silver". Also, apparently the thickness is larger but who knows if it is true. Also this model claims to have 802.11N. All for $250??Can't find much info on this Haleron company except they are based in Columbia. WOT gives their site a poor rating so it is probably best to avoid this company.

·
Registered
383 Posts
They have at least repackaged the zt-180 that the rest of us have under varying names based on the location of the connections and buttons... other than the add of an internal webcam I don't see any other spec differences from the original zt-180 tablet... I too would expect a name change is evident as I doubt they have permission for the Droid name... One can only hope that the cleanup that they seem to have done to the packaging extends to the software as this is the biggest shortcoming in any of the tablets manufactured by Zenithink which unfortunately is really Not that far off... If only Zenithink would make available the Vendor specific code these tablets could be up to speed in no time...

·
Registered
919 Posts
Also the site show 512m ram available as an option, so is it ready for 2.2 ?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Confused by the pictures. The ports and such look like a 7" aPad. You can see by the spread of the ports that it isn't 10".

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts