Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see you have redone the downloads section and it looks alot better than before!Another thing you could do with it is divide the downloads by which tablet they go to. It would help new comers by pushing them in the right direction so that they don't accidentally flash the wrong firmware.Also it looks like hellomerong v0.3 is missing from the list? I know its on rapidshare but just thought this should be added also

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
We're just trying to get the links back. After that is done we will re-arrange the categories. As most of the games/apps etc. work on all tablets it's only the firmware that must be re-organized. Check back shortly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good

·
Registered
6 Posts
Am I the only one with this issue?

I select a file to download (in this case an M003 Slatedroid Mecury firmware), press download, and then get the disclaimer screen.
I then press "Agree & Download", but nothing happens.

Tried IE, FireFox and Chrome, just... nothing on all three!

I really want the Mercury image to flash on to the M003 my daughter just got from her granddad (who accidentally put a locking pattern on it, but doesn't recall what it is!) two days ago...

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see you have redone the downloads section and it looks alot better than before!Another thing you could do with it is divide the downloads by which tablet they go to. It would help new comers by pushing them in the right direction so that they don't accidentally flash the wrong firmware.Also it looks like hellomerong v0.3 is missing from the list? I know its on rapidshare but just thought this should be added also
Yes i agree too please try and listfor the skytex alpha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for that i really need to learn eovholt

·
Registered
5 Posts
There sure are a lot of firmwares to download, how will I know which one is compatible to my Tablet... i don't even know what the exact model number/ specs of it... all i know is that it is an aPad... does that help??? I need help... huhuh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.