Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi looking for help, I have a Onda Vi40 about 15 months old it has a All Winner A10 cpu, Mali 400 gpu 1gb ddr ram and android 4.0. About a week ago it stopped booting up, it get to large android figure in the middle of the screen and goes no further. I have done soft and hard resets which produces the same result. Emailed Onda and they recommend reinstall firmware, there is a link on their web site but can't seem to get it to download. Can anyone help Please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As I read through the posts' I find a lot of helpful information, and as a nooob I want to ask more and more questions. Yet I learn that they have presumably, already have been answered. I will search around for my answers. I want to personally thank everyone for their time consuming answers and opinions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've rooted my sons Kurio 10s, first I applied the latest OTA that gave me google play then did the following.

How to root:
-download Onda_Allwinner_A31_root_v1_0.zip
-copy to SD card
-boot the tablet into recovery mode (Settings > Backup & reset > Recovery mode)
-scroll to "apply update from TF card"
-select Onda_Allwinner_A31_root_v1_0.zip
-reboot tablet
-update SuperSU to newest version (you can do this with the Google Play Store).

·
Registered
1 Posts
guys the approval is just annoying not sure what engine they are using for forum bud phbb or drupal is good option for sites like this.

unfortunatelly there are restrictions because some spammers need kicking between legs ....

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.