Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi looking for help, I have a Onda Vi40 about 15 months old it has a All Winner A10 cpu, Mali 400 gpu 1gb ddr ram and android 4.0. About a week ago it stopped booting up, it get to large android figure in the middle of the screen and goes no further. I have done soft and hard resets which produces the same result. Emailed Onda and they recommend reinstall firmware, there is a link on their web site but can't seem to get it to download. Can anyone help Please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As I read through the posts' I find a lot of helpful information, and as a nooob I want to ask more and more questions. Yet I learn that they have presumably, already have been answered. I will search around for my answers. I want to personally thank everyone for their time consuming answers and opinions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've rooted my sons Kurio 10s, first I applied the latest OTA that gave me google play then did the following.

How to root:
-download Onda_Allwinner_A31_root_v1_0.zip
-copy to SD card
-boot the tablet into recovery mode (Settings > Backup & reset > Recovery mode)
-scroll to "apply update from TF card"
-select Onda_Allwinner_A31_root_v1_0.zip
-reboot tablet
-update SuperSU to newest version (you can do this with the Google Play Store).

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.