Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed several people have been getting this error while trying to download a file:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
It looks to be permission-based as for some reason the URLs being requested have
Code:
action=guest
tacked to the back of them meaning that it's not appending the correct settings.I was just wondering who else is having this problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
With IE8 I press "download" and the window with open and save buttons appears and then immediately goes away. Next time I press "download" I get the "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly" message. Same behavior witih 2 different files.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I am a firefox user , so I do not know how IE8 renders our site. You may want to try a different browser to see if you can obtain different results. I would be curious of the outcome .

·
Registered
62 Posts
[quote name='Mike;11182]I believe I may have fixed this' date=' would anyone that has been having the problems be able to download a file and see if it works please?Thank you.[/QUOTE'] I've had problems with the download a few days ago. Now, I tried to download the apk Tapatalk and it works for me. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
receiving "expired token" error msg - spent 2 hrs trying to find out what it is and how to fix it - help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.