Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the WinCE firmware originally posted by mignon, and reuploaded by xdpirate.The download was removed in fear of getting legal action taken against the boards by Microsoft, by hosting illegal files on its servers. However, I reuploaded it to a bunch of hosting sites with MirrorCreator, so you can download it even though we're not hosting it here anymore.[Download script.rar](Give the page a few seconds once it's loaded so it can load the mirror list, the click on one of the download links)If you downloaded, please give some +rep by clicking the
star at the bottom of my post.Enjoy!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='classicalguy;29571]Is there a way to keep android as the default OS' date=' but boot this from an SD card?[/QUOTE']No dual-boot at the moment. [quote name='andreimoto;29605]can i use this script for gomes epad ?& all bulit in the devices working? (ex: touch screen' date=' wifi, etc)can you gimme a link that preview some wince pictures on EKEN ?thanks before[/QUOTE']This is for the Eken M001. Touch, WiFi and sound is working, no hardware buttons yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.