Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
im trying to run this on my sony ericsson x10i, i have the wad files, the prboom file and the libdoom_jni.so file and cant get it to work. The phone is rooted and keeps coming up with an error message about the libdoom_jni.so file being invalid or missing.Help please

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
uh... copyright issues? You didn't learn the first time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
What happened the first time round? I just don't understand how to install the libdoom file on to my phone because it won't recognise the file type. The game keeps trying to download the files but because its been shut down it can't but I think I have all the right ones now I just could do with a had installing them if anyone would be so kind and in return I can share my files.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What happened the first time round? I just don't understand how to install the libdoom file on to my phone because it won't recognise the file type. The game keeps trying to download the files but because its been shut down it can't but I think I have all the right ones now I just could do with a had installing them if anyone would be so kind and in return I can share my files.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote name='AlexRock;12219]Hi. I`m trying to run Doom for Android on Eken' date=' but the project was shutting down due to copyright issues. I still finding the .apk file, but a I can`t find the file libdoom_jni.so (seems to be the most important piece of the project). Anyone have this file?Thanks.[/QUOTE'] Hello,[APP] [HELP] Doom no longer working? - xda-developers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.